Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
About Managed Tags
From the Managed Tags page, you can create global tags that you can assign to users. Once you create a managed tag and associate a retention policy, users can apply the tag to archived messages to extend their retention period. The retention period of the retention policy determines how long tagged messages are retained in Enterprise Vault.cloud.
Table: Tasks with managed tags lists the tasks that you can perform that are related to managed tags:
Table: Tasks with managed tags
Create new managed tags.
Assign managed tags to users.
Change the retention policy that is associated with a managed tag.
Edit and delete managed tags.