Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
Last Published: 2021-06-18
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Deleting a managed tag
If required, you can delete any managed tags that are no long needed.
You cannot delete a managed tag if it is associated with a retention policy.
To delete a managed tag
- In the left navigation pane, click Managed Tags.
- On the Managed Tags page, select the tag you want to delete.
- If required, click Remove Policy to disassociate the retention policy from the managed tag.
- At the top of the page, click Save and then click Edit.
- Click Delete.
- In the confirmation window, click OK.