Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
About Policy Management
You can perform the following tasks from the Policy Management section:
Configure various archiving options.
Disable archiving for selected archive accounts.
Configure an advanced policy for passwords.
Configure trusted networks for Enterprise Vault.cloud access.
From the Policy Management section the administrators with the required privileges can also configure authentication management for Enterprise Vault.cloud.