Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Enabling or disabling usage notifications
Follow these steps to enable or disable usage notifications.
If you disable notifications, the notification threshold and frequency are reset to the default settings.
To enable or disable usage notifications
- In the left navigation pane, expand Reports and Notifications, and then select Notifications.
The Notifications option appears only if you are logged in with a System Administrator role.
- Click Edit.
- Under Usage Notifications, click Enabled or Disabled.
See Usage notifications.