Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
Last Published: 2020-03-26
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Viewing the Personal Browser Log
The Personal Browser Log displays information about Enterprise Vault Personal.cloud usage. From the Personal Browser Log tab, you can view the full log or filter the log by date range.
To view the Personal Browser Log
- In the left navigation pane, under Reports and Notifications, click Logs.
- Select the Personal Browser Log tab.
- If required, filter the log by date range using the From Date and To Date fields.
- Click Search.
- If required, click Export to export the log in CSV format.