Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Deleting an archive account
You can delete an archive account if required.
You cannot delete an archive account if it is part of a matter in eDiscovery.
If you delete an archive account, the archived messages for the user remain in Enterprise Vault.cloud. These archived messages are not searchable by reviewers or administrators because the account and the associated user is not visible in both Administration Console (Manage) and Discovery Archive. Any new email messages that are sent to the user are archived in the Unassigned Legacy account.
To delete an archive account
- In the left navigation pane, click Account Management.
- In the accounts list, click the archive account that you want to delete, to display the details of the account.
- At the bottom-right of the account details page, click Edit.
- To delete the archive account, click Delete Archive.