Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Deleting an archive account
You can delete an archive account if required.
You cannot delete an archive account if it is part of a matter in eDiscovery.
If you delete an archive account, the archived messages for the user remain in Enterprise Vault.cloud and continue to be searchable by reviewers or administrators with the required permissions. Any new email messages that are sent to the user are archived in the Unassigned Legacy account.
To delete an archive account
- In the left navigation pane, click Account Management.
- In the accounts list, click the archive account that you want to delete, to display the details of the account.
- At the bottom-right of the account details page, click Edit.
- To delete the archive account, click Delete Archive.