Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Once you have created new archive accounts you can give the users access to Personal.cloud and Advanced eDiscovery from Account Management. You can also deploy Personal.cloud web folders and send welcome messages to users.
To deploy users
- In the left navigation pane, click Account Management.
- From the accounts list, select the check box for each archive account that you want to deploy.
- At the top of the Account Management page, click Archives and then click Deploy User.
- In the Deploy Users window, select one or more of the following deployment tasks:
Enable DA Access - provides access to Advanced eDiscovery.
Enable VAS Access - provides access to Advanced Supervision.
Enable PA Access - provides access to Personal.cloud.
Deploy PA Web Folder - creates a Microsoft Outlook web folder for accessing Personal.cloud.
Send Welcome Message - sends a welcome message with login credentials.
- Click OK.