Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Configuring the administrator notification options
If you chose on the User Management page to manage account provisioning with the console application, you can specify the administrator notification options on the Provisioning page.
To configure the administrator notification options
- In the left navigation pane of Archive Administration, under My Config, click Provisioning.
- Expand Notification Options, near the bottom of the page.
- Under Administration Roles to Notify, select the Enterprise Vault.cloud administration roles that you want to receive the administrators' notification message when Enterprise Vault.cloud creates archive accounts.
To see a list of administrators that are assigned to a role, click that role.
- Click Save.