Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Configuring the administrator notification options
If you chose on the User Management page to manage account provisioning with the console application or Microsoft Office 365, you can specify the administrator notification options on the Provisioning page.
To configure the administrator notification options
- In the left navigation pane of Archive Administration, under My Config, click Provisioning.
- Expand Notification Options, near the bottom of the page.
- Under Administration Roles to Notify, select the Enterprise Vault.cloud administration roles that you want to receive the administrators' notification message when Enterprise Vault.cloud creates archive accounts.
To see a list of administrators that are assigned to a role, click that role.
- Click Save.