Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Personal.cloud deployment for IBM Notes
From IBM Notes, users can access the Internet using the Notes browser or Notes with Internet Explorer. The functionality lets Notes users access Personal.cloud from within the Notes application. Using the Active Directory Group Policies in a Microsoft Windows environment, you can deploy the Personal.cloud access URL to Notes users as a Favorite.
You must be familiar with basic Active Directory concepts such as managing Group Policies to deploy the Personal.cloud access URL. We recommend that you test the deployment on a group of test users before deploying the access URL to all users.
To deploy the Personal.cloud access URL
- In the Group Policy Management console, expand User Configuration and then expand Internet Explorer Maintenance.
- In Internet Explorer Maintenance, select URLs.
- In the right pane, double-click Favorites and Links.
- In the Favorites and Links window, click Add URL.
Do not select Place favorites and links at the top of the list in the order specified below.
- In the Details window, enter Personal.cloud in the Name field and then enter the Personal.cloud access URL in the URL field.
- Click OK to close the Details window and then close the Favorites and Links window.