Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
Last Published: 2020-06-15
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Deleting a retention policy
If required, you can delete any retention policies that are no longer needed.
You cannot delete a retention policy if it is associated with a policy target.
To delete a retention policy
- In the left navigation pane, click Retention Policies.
- In the Delete Policy column of the retention policies list, click the Xicon.
- In the dialog box that display, click OK to confirm the deletion.