Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Enabling the OneDrive for Business service for customer
You must possess the super administrator role to enable the OneDrive for Business service. Before you enable the OneDrive for Business service for a customer, ensure that the customer is added to the Enterprise Vault.cloud. See Creating the archive instance for a customer in the Enterprise Vault.cloud Customer Administration Guide.
To enable the OneDrive for Business service
- Log on to the Administration Console, and select the Customer Service tab.
- In the left navigation pane, click Customers.
- On the Customers page, search for and select the customer for whom you want to enable this service.
- In the Services section, do the following:
Ensure that, under Primary Services, the Discovery Archive service is already enabled for the customer. If this service is not enabled, select the Discovery Archive check box in the Enabled column to enable the service. Unless the Discovery Archive service is enabled, you cannot enable the OneDrive for Business secondary service for this customer.
Under Secondary Services, select the OneDrive for Business check box in the Enabled column.
- Click Save.
- To verify if the OneDrive for Business service is enabled for the customer, login as a Customer Administrator.
- Select Archive Administrator > My Config > Services.
- Ensure that the OneDrive for Business service is displayed under the Secondary Services section.
You cannot disable or enable this service from this page. To disable this service, select Customer Service > Customers. Select the customer and clear the check box of the OneDrive for Business service in the Enabled column.