Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Validating the Identity Provider URL
After you upload a token-signing certificate, you must validate the Identity Provider URL for your organization. From the Validate Relying Trust section on the Authentication Management page, you can validate the Identity Provider URL and the OWA Identity Provider URL, if necessary. The Validate Relying Trust section displays after you complete the Upload Your Public Key section.
To validate the Identity Provider URL
- In the Validate Relying Trust section, enter the Identity Provider URL for your organization in the Identity Provider URL field.
The Identity Provider URL is normally the fully qualified domain name of the AD FS server or AD FS proxy, followed by adfs/ls. For example, the Identity Provider URL for an AD FS server named adfs with a fully qualified domain name of example.com is https://adfs.example.com/adfs/ls. The Enterprise Vault.cloud authentication service currently does not support Identity Provider URLs that contain a dash. If you have an Identity Provider URL that contains a dash, contact Veritas Services & Support.
- If required, enter the OWA Identity Provider URL for your organization in the OWA Identity Provider URL field.
The OWA Identity Provider URL field only displays if you selected Yes in the Unique OWA IdP field in the Setup Authentication section.
- Click Validate.
- After the Validation Successful message displays, click Save to proceed to the next step.