Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Creating a Mobile Web Access Report
The Mobile Web AccessMobile Web Access report displays information about usage based on the following parameters:
The number of users that have logged in to Mobile Web Access.
The number of searches that have been performed.
A list of the search strings that have been used.
Additionally, you can compare the Mobile Web Access usage of your organization with the usage of other organizations.
To create a Mobile Web Access Report
- In the left navigation pane, under Reports and Notifications, click Reports.
- Select the Mobile Web Access tab.
- In the Select Report section, select the tab for the type of report that you want to create.
- If you selected the search string report, select a date range in the Range field.
- If required, select Compare to All Companies to compare your usage to other organizations.
- Click Apply to create the report.
- If required, select a file type and click Export to export the report.