Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Creating a Personal Archive Report
The Personal Archive report displays information about Personal.cloud usage based on the following parameters:
The number of users that have logged in to Personal.cloud.
The number of managed tags that have been created per user.
The number of managed tags that have been applied per user.
The number of searches that have been performed.
The average search speed for users in your organization.
A list of the search strings that have been used.
Additionally, you can compare the Personal.cloud usage of your organization with the usage of other organizations
To create a Personal Archive Report
- In the left navigation pane, under Reports and Notifications, click Reports.
- Select the Personal Archive tab.
- In the Select Report section, select the tab for the type of report that you want to create.
- If you selected the search string report, select a date range in the Range field.
- If required, select Compare to All Companies to compare your usage to other organizations.
This option is not available for the search string report.
- Click Apply to create the report.
- If required, select a file type and click Export to export the report.