Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Creating a Personal Archive Report
The Personal Archive report displays information about Personal.cloud usage based on the following parameters:
The number of users that have logged in to Personal.cloud.
The number of managed tags that have been created per user.
The number of managed tags that have been applied per user.
The number of searches that have been performed.
The average search speed for users in your organization.
A list of the search strings that have been used.
A list of user accounts who have crossed 80 percent limit of their folder count.
Additionally, you can compare the Personal.cloud usage of your organization with the usage of other organizations
To create a Personal Archive Report
- On the Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console, in the left navigation pane, select Reports.
The new administration console appears.
- On the new administration console, in the left navigation pane, click Reports and Notifications > Reports.
- On the Archiving Scorecard page, select the Personal Archive tab.
- In the top-right corner, select the type of report (parameter) that you want to create.
- Select a predefined duration, or select Custom if you want to specify a start and end date.
- If required, select Compare to All Companies to compare your usage to other organizations.
- Click Apply to create the report.
- If required, switch between the Line Chart and Bar Chart display options to view chart in the report.
- If required, click Export icon to export the report in EXCEL, PDF, CSV, or WORD format.