Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Adding the Email Continuity IP ranges to your firewall and mail server allowlists
You must add the Email Continuity IP ranges that you obtained from Veritas Services & Support to your firewall allowlist and your mail server allowlist, as appropriate.
To add the Email Continuity IP ranges to your firewall and mail server allowlists
- Log on to the control panel for your firewall or mail server.
- Add the IP ranges for your Enterprise Vault.cloud instance to port 25 (SMTP).
- If Email Continuity is to flush back messages to your mail server rather than to a relay server, add the same IP address range to your Exchange receive connector or to your Domino allowed hosts. This step enables the mail server to relay the flushed back messages on to your users.