Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Adding the Email Continuity IP ranges to your firewall and mail server whitelists
You must add the Email Continuity IP ranges that you obtained from Veritas Services & Support to your firewall whitelist and your mail server whitelist, as appropriate.
To add the Email Continuity IP ranges to your firewall and mail server whitelists
- Log on to the control panel for your firewall or mail server.
- Add the IP ranges for your Enterprise Vault.cloud instance to port 25 (SMTP).
- If Email Continuity is to flush back messages to your mail server rather than to a relay server, add the same IP address range to your Exchange receive connector or to your Domino allowed hosts. This step enables the mail server to relay the flushed back messages on to your users.