Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Enabling the Authentication Settings permission for the Policy Manager role
The Authentication Management page in Archive Administration lets you configure the Enterprise Vault.cloud authentication service. Only the administrators that have the Authentication Settings permission enabled can access the Authentication Management page. By default, only the System Administrator role has the Authentication Settings permission enabled. If required, you can enable this permission for the Policy Manager role and assign the role to an administrator that is not a system administrator. Since the Policy Manager role has limited permissions, you can provide the Authentication Settings permission to an administrator without providing them the full system administrator permissions.
To enable the Authentication Settings permission for the Policy Manager role
- In the left navigation pane, under Role Management, click Administration Roles.
- In the Built-in Roles section, click Policy Manager, and then select Authentication Settings.
- At the top of the Administration Roles page, click Save.