Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
About Bloomberg Archiving
The Bloomberg Archiving service is an add-on feature that lets your organization archive files that are associated with your Bloomberg L.P. Professional service (Bloomberg Terminal). Once your organization configures the service, Bloomberg Terminal emails and also Bloomberg Terminal instant message transcripts are converted to email messages for archiving.
Before Bloomberg Archiving service can archive files, you must do the following for the Bloomberg firm code:
Add the details of the firm code and its FTP login credentials.
Upload the associated PGP private key file for the firm code.
Enterprise Vault.cloud uses this information to log on to the Bloomberg FTP site on a scheduled basis and download the encrypted files for the Bloomberg firm code. Enterprise Vault.cloud then decrypts the files and reconstitutes the messages for archiving.