Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Activating single sign-on
After you validate the Identity Provider URL, you must activate single sign-on for Personal.cloud users. From the Activate SSO section on the Authentication Management page, you can activate single sign-on. The Activate SSO section displays after you complete the Validate Relying Trust section.
To activate single sign-on
- In the Activate SSO section, click Activate SSO.
- After the Activation Successful message displays, you can provide the URLs that are listed in the Application Login URL(s) section to Personal.cloud users.
The Enterprise Vault.cloud credentials that you provided to users before you configured the authentication service and activated single sign-on can still be used to log in to Personal.cloud.