Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Activating single sign-on
After you validate the Identity Provider URL, you must activate single sign-on for Personal.cloud users. From the Activate SSO section on the Authentication Management page, you can activate single sign-on. The Activate SSO section displays after you complete the Validate Relying Trust section.
To activate single sign-on
- In the Activate SSO section, click Activate SSO.
- After the Activation Successful message displays, you can provide the URLs that are listed in the Application Login URL(s) section to Personal.cloud users.
The Enterprise Vault.cloud credentials that you provided to users before you configured the authentication service and activated single sign-on can still be used to log in to Personal.cloud.