Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Unlocking an archive account
As a security measure, Enterprise Vault.cloud temporarily locks users out of their archive accounts if they enter their login credentials incorrectly five times within one hour. After users enter their credentials incorrectly three times, they are notified they have two additionally attempts and are required to enter a CAPTCHA Validation Code. After they enter their credentials incorrectly five times, Enterprise Vault.cloud locks the archive account. If an account becomes locked, an administrator can remove the lock from Archive Administration.
To unlock an archive account
- In the left navigation pane, click Account Management.
- From the accounts list, select the archive account that has been locked.
- In the Services section of the account details page, clear Account Locked.
- Click Save.