Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Disabling account archiving
By default, the messages for all archive accounts are automatically journaled to Enterprise Vault.cloud. From the Disabled Users page, you can disable archiving for certain archive accounts.
To disable account archiving
- In the left navigation pane, under Policy Management, click Disable Users.
- In the Disabled Users section, select one of the following archiving options:
Archive emails for all users - archive the email messages for all archive accounts.
Archive emails for all users, except anyone listed below - archive the email messages for all archive accounts except the ones that you select.
Archive emails only for the users listed below - only archive email messages for the archive accounts that you select.
- If required, click Add/Remove Accounts to select the archive accounts that you want to exclude or include for archiving.
- In the Add/Remove Accounts window, select the archive accounts that you want to exclude or include for archiving.
- Click Update and then click Close to close the Add/Remove Accounts window.
- Click Save.