Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Selecting an authentication method
You can configure the Enterprise Vault.cloud authentication service from the Authentication Management page. To begin the configuration process, you must select AD FS as the authentication method that you want to use for authenticating Personal.cloud users.
The Your Trust Information section displays after you select AD FS as the authentication method that you want to use. You must use the value that is provided in the Entity ID field of this section when you configure your AD FS environment. The Entity ID varies based on the location of your organization. If you cannot find the Entity ID for your organization, contact Veritas Services & Support.
To select an authentication method
- In the left navigation pane, under the Policy Management node, click Authentication Management.
- In the Authentication Type field of the Setup Authentication section, select Single Sign-On ADFS.
- If required, in the Unique OWA IdP field, select Yes if you have set up a unique Identity Provider (IdP) URL for logging in to Personal.cloud.
- If required, in the Unique OWA CID field, select Yes if you want a unique Customer ID (CID) associated with the OWA IdP URL.
The Unique OWA CID field only displays if you selected Yes in the Unique OWA IdP field. We recommend that you do not select Yes in the Unique OWA CID field unless Veritas Services & Support instructs you to do so. If you select Yes for this option, Archive Administration automatically appends the value to the OWA IdP URL that is provided when you activate single sign-on.
- Select I have read the instructions for setting the provided Entity ID and created my public key for upload after you review the provided instructions.
- Click Save to proceed to the next step.