Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Creating custom administrator roles
If required, you can also create custom administrator roles to assign to archive accounts. After you create a custom administrator role, you can edit the permissions for the role.
To create custom administrator roles
- In the left navigation pane, click Administrator Roles.
- Right-click Custom Roles and click Add.
- In the blank text box, enter a name for the custom administrator role.
- Select the check box next to the permissions you want to add for the custom role.
- Click Save.
To edit or delete a custom administrator role, right-click the role name and clickor .