Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Assigning the reviewer role to an archive account
If your organization subscribes to Veritas Advanced eDiscovery, you can assign the reviewer role to an archive account. The reviewer role includes an additional functionality of searching and reviewing an organization's data to respond to any discovery or investigation request.
You can only assign the reviewer role to archive accounts if your organization subscribes to Veritas Advanced eDiscovery.
To assign the reviewer role to an archive account
- Do one of the following:
In the left navigation pane, click Assign Accounts.
In the left navigation pane, click Administrator Roles and then click Manage your User Membership at the bottom of the page.
- From the accounts list, select an archive account.
- In the Role Change section, select Reviewer in the Role field.
After you select the Reviewer option, the Discovery Reviewer check box appears that is selected by default. When you define a user as a reviewer, this user gets access to the Advanced eDiscovery application.
The Discovery Reviewer Privileges section lists all the privileges for your reference. These privileges vary with the case levels. As an administrator, you can assign these privileges to the Discovery Reviewers to perform various actions while reviewing the cases.
- If required, select Monitor All Accounts to let the selected account view the archived messages of all other archive accounts.
If you select this option, you do not need to complete the steps in the Accounts to Monitor section.
- If required, select the Disable preview mail to prohibit the reviewer from viewing preview of email content.
- In the Accounts to Monitor section, click Add/Remove Monitored Accounts.
- In the Add/Remove Monitored Accounts window, select the archive accounts that you want the reviewer to monitor.
- Click Update and then click Close to close the Add/Remove Monitored Accounts window.
- If required, in the Accounts to Monitor list, clear the check box in the Never Expires column if you want the reviewer privilege to expire.
Then in the Expiration column, click the Calendar icon and select the date that you want the reviewer privilege to expire.