Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Assigning the reviewer role to an archive account
If your organization subscribes to Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud, you can assign the reviewer role to an archive account. Reviewers monitor the email messages of other employees for any material that violates the communication policy of an organization.
You can only assign the reviewer role to archive accounts if your organization subscribes to Discovery.cloud.
To assign the reviewer role to an archive account
- Do one of the following:
In the left navigation pane, click Assign Accounts.
In the left navigation pane, click Administrator Roles and then click Manage your User Membership at the bottom of the page.
- From the accounts list, select an archive account.
- In the Role Change section, select Reviewer in the Role field.
- If required, select Monitor All Accounts to let the selected account view the archived messages of all other archive accounts.
If you select this option, you do not need to complete the steps in the Accounts to Monitor section.
- In the Accounts to Monitor section, click Add/Remove Monitored Accounts.
- In the Add/Remove Monitored Accounts window, select the archive accounts that you want the reviewer to monitor.
- Click Update and then click Close to close the Add/Remove Monitored Accounts window.
- If required, in the Accounts to Monitor list, clear the check box in the Never Expires column if you want the reviewer privilege to expire.
Then in the Expiration column, click the Calendar icon and select the date that you want the reviewer privilege to expire.