Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Generating a token-signing certificate
The second step to configure your AD FS environment is to generate a token-signing certificate for upload on the Authentication Management page in Archive Administration.
We recommend that you use the default key size for the certificate, which is 2048 bits. The largest certificate key size that we currently support is 4096 bits.
To generate a token signing certificate
- Do one of the following to access the AD FS Management console:
For AD FS 2.0 click Start, select Administrative Tools, and then click AD FS 2.0 Management.
For AD FS 2.1, click Start, enter AD FS Management in the Search field, and then press Enter.
For AD FS 3.0, click Tools in Server Manager, and then select AD FS Management.
- In the left pane of the AD FS Management console, expand Service, and then select Certificates.
- In the Certificates pane, select the certificate that is listed under the Token-signing section.
- In the Actions pane, click View Certificate.
- In the Certificate window, select the Details tab, and then click Copy to File.
- In the Welcome panel of the Certificate Export Wizard, click Next.
- In the Export File Format panel, select Base-64 encoded X.509 (.CER), and then click Next.
- In the File to Export panel, enter a file path in the File Name field, and then click Next.
- In the Completion panel, review the specified information, and then click Finish.
- Click OK to close the export confirmation dialog box. You can find the exported certificate in the file location you previously designated.