Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Changing your password
From the Change Password page, you can change the password that you use to access Archive Administration. If your organization uses the default password policy, your new password must be at least six characters long. In addition, your password must include two of the following character types:
A number between 0 and 9
A lowercase letter
An uppercase letter
A non-alphanumeric character
If your organization uses an advanced password policy, your new password must meet the requirements of that policy.
Changing your password for Archive Administration also changes your password for other Enterprise Vault.cloud products.
To change your password
- In the left navigation pane, click Change Password.
- On the Change Password page, enter your current password in the Old Password field.
- In the New Password field, enter your new password.
- In the Re-Type New Password field, enter your new password again.
- Click Save.