Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Configuring OneDrive for Business Sync
To configure OneDrive for Business Sync
- Sign in to the legacy Enterprise Vault.cloud administration console.
- In the left navigation pane, select Archive Collectors.
The new Enterprise Vault.cloud administration console appears.
- Click Add collector to view available collector cards.
At the time of adding the first collector, the Add collector button appears in the middle of the screen. If one or more collectors are already added, the Add collector option appears on the top right-hand corner.
You cannot add the non-supported collectors. However, you can click Learn more only for the non-configured collectors (for which the secondary service is not enabled) to see corresponding information.
- Select the OneDrive for Business card, and click Configure to open the configuration details page.
- On the Configuration tab, specify the following:
Provide a unique name for this collector.
Provide appropriate description to easily identify the collector.
X509 Certificate thumbprint
Specify the thumbprint to validate the certificate.
Azure Tenant ID
Use the Azure Tenant ID that you have noted down while registering the Azure App for OneDrive for Business. (Azure Tenant ID is a property of the Subscription.)
Azure Client ID
Azure Client ID is generated when you register an App on the Azure portal. After registering an App, you need to note down this ID.
Use the Azure Client ID that you have noted down while registering the Azure App for OneDrive for Business.
Azure Client Secret
Use the client secret value configured in the Microsoft Azure App under Certificates & secrets.
Advanced configuration options
Select the Do not download files greater than check box to skip downloading the OneDrive files of the size more than 500 MB.
Do not select this check box if you want to include the files that are more than 500 MB in size.
Primary time zone
By default, user's time zone is displayed. If required, select your preferred time zone.
Select the Do not schedule option to restrict Import Scheduler from importing OneDrive files.
Select the Run every hour option to schedule hourly import job frequency.
Select the Schedule time option to schedule the import job to be applied on a specific day and time.
- Click Save and Next to navigate to the User Source tab.
- On the User Source tab, under User source configuration, select any of the following options:
Select the All users option to include all the available users.
Select the Select users from list option to open the list of all users. Select the users whose activities you want to archive, and click Confirm.
- Click Save and Next to navigate to the Review tab.
- On the Review tab, do the following:
Check the configuration information to ensure accuracy.
To modify configuration information, click the corresponding Edit link.
- If the data is correct, click Complete.
The OneDrive for Business archive collector appears on the Archive collectors page.