Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Assigning administrator roles to an archive account
By default, all archive accounts that you create in Archive Administration are automatically assigned the Accounts role. If required, you can assign the built-in administrator roles or custom administrator roles you created to an archive account.
To assign administrator roles to an archive account
- Do one of the following:
In the left navigation pane, under Role Management, click Assign Accounts.
In the left navigation pane, click Role Management and then click Manage your User Membership at the bottom of the page.
- From the accounts list, select an archive account.
- In the Role Change section, select Administrator in the Role field.
- If required, select Monitor All Accounts to let the selected account view the archived messages of all other archive accounts.
This option is only available if your organization subscribes to Veritas Advanced eDiscovery.
- In the Group Privileges section, select the check box for the built-in or custom role you want to assign.
You can assign more than one role to an archive account.
- Click Save.