Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Creating a retention policy
Beyond the default retention period, the retention period for archived messages can be extended by creating retention policies to associate with policy targets. The policy targets that can be associated with a retention policy include managed tags and Active Directory distribution groups.
To create a retention policy
- In the left navigation pane, click Retention Policies.
- In the Retention Policies section, click Create New.
- On the Create Retention Policy page, enter the name for the policy in the Policy Name field.
- In the Retention Period field, enter the retention period for the policy in days.
- Set the Policy Status to Enabled if you want the retention policy to be enabled once you create it.
- If required, in the Description field, enter a description of the retention policy.
- Click Save.