Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Testing the Email Continuity configuration
You must confirm that Email Continuity has been configured correctly and that it works successfully in the event of a mail server failure.
To test the Email Continuity configuration
- Contact Veritas Services & Support, and have them test the Email Continuity connectivity, to confirm that flush back is configured correctly.
At a convenient time such as out of normal office hours, pause the SMTP receiver of your mail server to simulate a mail server failure. This action should now trigger your email security provider to fail over to Email Continuity. Then try each of the following:
Test that you can receive email from external email addresses to your account in Personal.cloud.
Test that you can send email from Personal.cloud to an external email address.
Test that you can send email from Personal.cloud to an internal email address.
- Restart your email service and verify that the test emails you sent and received in Personal.cloud in the previous step are flushed back to your mail server.