Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Testing the Email Continuity configuration
You must confirm that Email Continuity has been configured correctly and that it works successfully in the event of a mail server failure.
To test the Email Continuity configuration
- Contact Veritas Services & Support, and have them test the Email Continuity connectivity, to confirm that flush back is configured correctly.
At a convenient time such as out of normal office hours, pause the SMTP receiver of your mail server to simulate a mail server failure. This action should now trigger your email security provider to fail over to Email Continuity. Then try each of the following:
Test that you can receive email from external email addresses to your account in Personal.cloud.
Test that you can send email from Personal.cloud to an external email address.
Test that you can send email from Personal.cloud to an internal email address.
- Restart your email service and verify that the test emails you sent and received in Personal.cloud in the previous step are flushed back to your mail server.