Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Viewing and exporting dashboard statistics details
You can view mail statistics for all your archives on the dashboard.
To view and export dashboard statistics details
- On the Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console, in the left navigation pane, select Archive Collectors or Reports.
You can select either the Archive Collectors or the Reports nodes to navigate to the new administration console.
- On the new administration console, in the left navigation pane, click Dashboard.
The Mail Statistics page appears
- On the Mail Statistics page, in the top-right corner, select the duration for which you want to view your mails and archiving statistics.
The statistical information for the selected duration appears.
- If required, click Export icon to export the report in EXCEL, PDF, CSV, or WORD format.