Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Viewing the storage expiry status table
After you configure the default retention period and enable the storage expiry setting, the collection of archived messages for removal begins. From the Storage Expiry page, you can view a status table with the following information about each batch of messages being removed:
Indicates the date and time the batch was created
Number of Emails
Indicates the number of archive messages in the batch.
Indicates the current status for the batch.
To view the storage expiry status table
- In the left navigation pane, click Storage Expiry.
- If required, select one of the following options in the Expiration Status field to filter the table:
All - select to view the status of all batches of messages being removed.
Not Started - select to view only the batches of messages that are in the queue for removal.
In Progress - select to view only the batches of messages that are in the process of being removed.
Completed - select to view only the batches of messages that have been removed.