Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Creating a Retention Log Report
A Retention Log Report displays usage information for retention policies. From the Retention Log page, you can create a report with the full log. You can also filter the log by date range, user name, action type, or policy name.
To create a Retention Log Report
- In the left navigation pane, under Reports and Notifications, click Logs.
- Select the Retention Log tab.
- If required, filter the log using the following criteria:
From Date/To Date - filter the log by entering a date range.
User Name - filter the log by entering a user name.
Action Type - filter the log by selecting a specific type of action.
Policy Name - filter the log by entering the name of a retention policy.
- Click Run Report.
- If required, click Export to export the report you created.