Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Creating a managed tag
You can create a managed tag and assign an existing retention policy to it, if required.
To create a managed tag
- In the left navigation pane, click Managed Tags.
- At the top of the Managed Tags page, click Create New.
- On the Create Managed Tag page, enter a name in the Tag Name field.
- If required, click Assign Policy to associate a retention policy with the managed tag.
You must create a retention policy before you can associate it with a managed tag.
- In the Retention Policies window, select a retention policy and then click Assign Retention Policy.
- If required, enter a description for the tag in the Description field.
- If required, configure the settings in the Set Managed Tag Permissions section.
Selecting the Tagged Email Visibility options allow administrators, reviewers, and users to view messages of other users that have the managed tag applied. Selecting the Tagged Email Visibility and Remove Tag options allow administrators, reviewers, and users to remove the managed tag from messages belonging to other users.
- Click Save.