Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Viewing the Discovery Browser Log
The Discovery Browser Log displays information about Enterprise Vault Discovery.cloud usage. From the Discovery Browser Log tab, you can view the full log or filter the log by the date range.
To view the Discovery Browser Log
- On the Enterprise Vault.cloud Administration Console, in the left navigation pane, select Reports.
The new administration console appears.
- On the new administration console, in the left navigation pane, click Reports and Notifications.
- Select the Discovery Browser Log tab.
- If required, filter the log by date range using the From Date and To Date fields.
- Click Search.
- If required, click Export icon to export the log in EXCEL, PDF, CSV, or WORD format.