Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Assigning the Policy Manager role to an administrator
After you enable the Authentication Settings permission for the Policy Manager role, you can assign the role to the administrator that you want to manage the Enterprise Vault.cloud authentication service.
The administrator may need to log out and log back in to Archive Administration before they can access the Authentication Management page.
To assign the Policy Manager role to an administrator
- In the left navigation pane, click Assign Accounts.
- From the user list, select the administrator to which you want to assign the role.
- On the Role Change page, select Policy Manager, and then click Save at the top of the page.