Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Email Continuity FAQ
The following frequently asked questions provide more information about Email Continuity.
During configuration for Email Continuity, which IP ranges do I need to add to my firewall or mail server whitelist?
The IP ranges vary by region. For details, contact Veritas Services & Support.
How do I enable Email Continuity during a mail server outage?
Email Continuity is enabled automatically during an outage.
How do I flush email messages to our mail server after an outage?
After an outage, the Email Continuity service automatically flushes all the email messages that were sent and received during the outage to your mail server.
Where do the email messages that are flushed to our mail server appear in Microsoft Outlook?
All the email messages that were sent and received during the outage appear in your Outlook Inbox folder.
After a mail server outage, do I receive a notification once email messages are flushed to our mail server?
No, no notification is provided after the Email Continuity service finishes flushing email messages back to your mail server.
Do distribution lists get expanded by the Email Continuity service?
No, the Email Continuity service does not expand distribution lists. However, distribution lists are expanded for the email messages that are flushed back to your mail server after an outage.