Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Configuring Email Continuity
Table: Steps to configure Email Continuity lists the steps you need to take to configure Email Continuity.
Table: Steps to configure Email Continuity
Get Veritas Services & Support to provision the Email Continuity service for your mail servers.
Add the Email Continuity IP ranges to your firewall and to your mail server whitelists, as required.
Configure your email security provider to use Email Continuity as a secondary route for email.
Test the new setup to ensure that Email Continuity is configured correctly.