Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Updating your email security provider routing configuration
You must configure your email security provider to route email to Email Continuity as the last route in its routing list. The email security provider needs to route the mail to the Email Continuity server domain when your normal message routes fail.
For this procedure you need the Enterprise Vault.cloud Email Continuity mail server domain that you obtained from Veritas Services & Support.
To update your email security provider routing configuration
- Log on to the control panel for your email security provider.
- Add the Enterprise Vault.cloud Email Continuity mail server domain as the last domain to use when routing mail.