Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Steps for setting up classification
Table: Process for setting up classification provides the steps for setting up classification of emails that are ingested into Enterprise Vault.cloud, using the Veritas Information Classifier.
Table: Process for setting up classification
Ensure that the Veritas Information Classifier service is enabled for your company in Enterprise Vault.cloud.
To enable your organization for classification, contact Veritas Services & Support.
Set up the required account access to the Veritas Information Classifier.
Assign the classification administrator role to the required accounts.
Access the Veritas Information Classifier.
You can access the Veritas Information Classifier directly from Archive Administration.
Decide on the classification policies you require, and enable those policies.
You can create custom policies if required.
See the Veritas Information Classifier help.