Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
CloudLink Sync Summary
The CloudLink Sync Summary appears in the My Config menu of the Administration console.
If you want to receive a warning email when a successful CloudLink Sync has not occurred in the past month, you can enable notifications.
To enable notifications, select the enable button, enter email addresses in the text box and click.
To disable notifications, select the disable button.