Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
Last Published: 2020-06-15
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Viewing the details of an archive account
You can view the details of an archive account from Account Management.
To view the details of an archive account
- In the left navigation pane, click Account Management.
- In the accounts list, click the archive account whose details you want to view.
The account details display.
To return to the accounts list you can click Account Management on the displayed breadcrumb trail.