Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Signing in to Archive Administration
Before you access Archive Administration, you must log in using your Enterprise Vault.cloud credentials.
To log in to Archive Administration
- In a supported browser, enter the Archive Administration URL.
Contact your administrator if you do not know your Archive Administration URL or you need access permission for Archive Administration.
For more information on supported browsers, see Enterprise Vault.cloud Compatibility List.
- Enter your Enterprise Vault.cloud username and password on the authentication screen.
Consecutive incorrect password entries lock your account. If you forget your password, you can reset it. See Resetting a forgotten password.
- Under Security, select a security option.
Refer to the following table for more information:
This is a public computer
Archive Administration prompts you for your credentials each time you access the Login page and automatically logs you out after 20 minutes of inactivity.
This option is the default option selected.
This is a private computer
Archive Administration caches your credentials for one year and lets you bypass the Login page after you log in successfully. To clear your credentials from the cache, log out of Archive Administration.
Archive Administration automatically logs you out after 10 hours of inactivity.
- Click Sign In.