Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Logging in to Archive Administration
Before you can access Archive Administration, you must log in using your Enterprise Vault.cloud credentials.
To log in to Archive Administration
- In a supported browser, navigate to your Archive Administration URL.
Contact your administrator if you do not know your Archive Administration URL or you need access permission for Archive Administration.
- On the Login page, select a security option.
Refer to the following table for more information:
This is a public or shared computer
Archive Administration prompts you for your credentials each time you access the Login page and automatically logs you out after 20 minutes of inactivity.
This option is the default option selected.
This is a private computer
Archive Administration caches your credentials for one year and lets you bypass the Login page after you log in successfully.
To clear your credentials from the cache, log out of Archive Administration.
- Enter your Enterprise Vault.cloud user name and password.
- Click Log In.