Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Exporting archive account information
From the Account Management page, you can export the account information for all archive accounts in your organization. Password information is not included in the export file.
You can currently only export account information for all of the archive accounts. Even if you select individual accounts from the accounts list before you export the account information, the export file contains information for all accounts.
To export archive account information
- In the left navigation pane, click Account Management.
- At the top of the Account Management page, click Export to Excel.