Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Office 365 mailbox delegation permissions synchronization
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Box File Archiving
- About Salesforce Chatter Archiving
- About Lync On-Premises Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Exporting archive account information
From the Account Management page, you can export the account information for all archive accounts in your organization. Password information is not included in the export file.
You can currently only export account information for all of the archive accounts. Even if you select individual accounts from the accounts list before you export the account information, the export file contains information for all accounts.
To export archive account information
- In the left navigation pane, click Account Management.
- At the top of the Account Management page, click Export to Excel.