Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
Last Published: 2021-09-17
Product(s): Enterprise Vault.cloud (Version Not Specified)
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Disassociating a retention policy from a policy target
If required, you can disassociate a retention policy from a policy target.
To disassociate a retention policy from a policy target
- In the left navigation pane, click Retention Policies.
- In the Policy Name column of the retention policies list, click the name of a retention policy.
- In the Remove column of the target list, click the X icon.
- In the dialog box that displays, click OK to confirm the deletion.