Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Assigning several archive accounts for monitoring
You can simultaneously assign multiple archive accounts to the reviewer by importing the .CSV file. The .CSV file is not directly available. Instead, you can download the sample .XLS file and save it as .CSV. The sample .XLS file is available when you click Import under the Accounts to Monitor section.
To assign several archive accounts for monitoring
- In the left navigation pane, do one of the following:
Click Assign Accounts.
Click Administrator Roles and then click Manage your User Membership at the bottom of the page.
- From the accounts list, select an archive account.
- In the Role Change section, select Reviewer in the Role field.
- In the Accounts to Monitor section, click Import.
Before you import the file, understand the following:
The sample file available to download is the .XLS file. You need to save this file as .CSV to provide email addresses of archive accounts you want to assign to reviewers for monitoring purpose.
Do not delete the PrimaryEmailAddress column heading in the .CSV file.
Delete all the text (including these instructions) below the PrimaryEmailAddress column heading.
Use only primary email addresses of the archive accounts.
- Click Browse to select the .CSV file in which you have mentioned the primary email addresses of the archive accounts that you want to assign in bulk for monitoring.
- Click Import.