Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Configuring trusted networks for Enterprise Vault.cloud access
By default, users can access Enterprise Vault.cloud from any Internet Protocol (IP) address. From the Set Trusted Networks page, you can restrict access to specific address ranges.
To configure trusted networks for Enterprise Vault.cloud access
- In the left navigation pane, under Policy Management, click Set Trusted Networks.
- In the Starting field, enter the starting IP address of the address range.
- In the Ending field, enter the ending IP address of the address range.
- Select the check box for the Enterprise Vault.cloud products that you want access restricted.
Selecting Manage restricts access to the Archive Administration and selecting Discovery/Personal/Advanced Supervision restricts access to Advanced eDiscovery, Personal.cloud, and Advanced Supervision.
- To add the address range restriction, click Add.
- Click Save.
After you add an address range restriction, clickto make changes or to remove the restriction.