Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Uploading a token-signing certificate
After you select AD FS as the authentication method for your organization, you must upload a token-signing certificate from your AD FS environment.
From the Upload Your Public Key section on the Authentication Management page, you can upload your token-signing certificate. The Upload Your Public Key section displays after you complete the Setup Authentication section.
To upload a token-signing certificate
- In the Upload Your Public Key section, click Browse and Upload.
- In the window that displays, navigate to the file location of the token-signing certificate that you generated.
The token-signing certificate that you upload must have a
- In the Public Key Upload confirmation window, click Return to Setup to proceed to the next step.