Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reporting and Notifications
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Provisioning the Email Continuity service for your mail servers
You must get Veritas Services & Support to provision the Email Continuity service for your company, and to give you the additional information you need to set up Email Continuity.
To provision the Email Continuity service for your mail servers
- Obtain a list of all the inbound domains that your mail server uses.
- Log in to Enterprise Vault.cloud Archive Administration.
- Go to My Config > Services and scroll down to the Domains section.
- Check whether all of your mail server's inbound domains are listed under Domains.
If any of the domains are not present, make a note of the missing domains.
- Contact Veritas Services & Support and do as follows:
Inform Veritas Services & Support that you want to add Email Continuity as an Enterprise Vault.cloud service for your organization.
If you found in step 4 that any of your mail server inbound domains were not configured in Archive Administration, ask Veritas Services & Support to add the required inbound domains to your Enterprise Vault.cloud company configuration.
Provide Veritas Services & Support with the IP address and the domain name for each mail server for which you want to enable Email Continuity. They can then provision the Email Continuity service for your company.
Email Continuity can be configured for only one mail server per domain.
Obtain from Veritas Services & Support the following information, for use in later steps:
The Enterprise Vault.cloud Email Continuity IP ranges for your Enterprise Vault.cloud instance.
The Enterprise Vault.cloud Email Continuity mail server domain for your geographical region.