Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- About OneDrive for Business Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Enabling Microsoft Team service for customer
To enable the Microsoft Team service
- Log on to the Administration Console, and select the Customer Service tab.
- In the left navigation pane, click Customers.
- On the Customers page, search for and select the customer for whom you want to enable this service.
If the customer is new, you need to add the customer in Enterprise Vault.cloud. See Creating the archive instance for a customer in the Enterprise Vault.cloud Customer Administration Guide.
- In the Services section, do the following:
Ensure that, under Primary Services, the Discovery Archive service is already enabled for the customer. If this service is not enabled, select the Discovery Archive check box in the Enabled column to enable the service. Unless the Discovery Archive service is enabled, you cannot enable the Microsoft Teams secondary service for this customer.
Under Secondary Services, select the Microsoft Teams check box in the Enabled column.
- Click Save.
- To verify if the Microsoft Teams service is enabled for the customer, login as a Customer Administrator.
- Select Archive Administrator > My Config > Services.
- Ensure that the Microsoft Teams service is displayed under the Secondary Services section.