Enterprise Vault.cloud™ Archive Administration Help
- Getting started with Archive Administration
- Archive Overview
- Customer Dashboard
- My Config
- About Provisioning
- About Managed Tags
- About Account Management
- Archive Collectors
- About Exchange Online Archiving
- About Bloomberg Archiving
- About Microsoft Teams Archiving
- Role Management
- Policy Management
- Import Data
- Authentication Management
- AD FS Configuration Guide
- Retention Management
- Continuity Management
- Reports Management
- Notification Management
- Personal.cloud Deployment for IBM Notes
- Archive Administration Updates in Previous Releases
- Archive Administration Known Issues
Resetting a forgotten password
If you forget your password and need help resetting it, Archive Administration can help you by sending a link to your authenticated user name (email address).
To reset your forgotten password
- On the authentication screen, click the Forgot your password link.
- In the User Name field, provide your user name (email address).
- In the Validation Code field, enter the correct captcha from the image, without spaces. Letters are not case-sensitive.
You cannot sign in if your archive fails to authorize your location or computer. You can contact system administrator for assistance.
- Click Send.
The Password Change page appears.
After successful validation, you receive an email notification (Inbox, Spam, or Junk emails folder) with the temporary password information.
- In theCurrent Password field, enter the temporary password that is received in email notification.
- Type a new password, retype to confirm it, and click Continue.
See Password policy.
After successful validation, you receive an email notification that your password has been changed successfully.